eBook HELP One-on-One Appointments
Book a 45-minute one-on-one help appointment with Library staff and get help with Library eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, or streaming music or video.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- your device and its power supply and synchronization cable
- your App/Play Store username and password
- your active Winnipeg Public Library membership card and its PIN
- your laptop and its power supply, if you want help getting eBooks onto a Kobo eReader
- Kobo eReaders are experiencing intermittent problems opening OverDrive eBooks after books are transferred to the Kobo. Currently, we are unable to address this issue, but we will update this help page if we learn of a solution.
- General training on how to use devices is not covered during these appointments.
Public Program Registration Guidelines
All program rooms have a maximum capacity to ensure safety. We reserve the right to limit the number of program attendees.
An email address is required for public online self-registration. If you do not have an email address, you can register by calling the branch at the phone number provided, or by visiting any Winnipeg Public Library branch in person.
For Family programs, please only register the children who will be attending. Parents/Caregivers who will be attending with their children can be noted in the "Notes" field of the child's registration, but do not need to submit a registration of their own.
For programs with children ages 11 and younger, a parent or caregiver must remain in the library during the program.
If you are interested in registering more than 5 people for a program, please contact staff.