CANCELLED: eMedia Help One-on-One Appointments
Book a 45-minute one-on-one help appointment with Library staff and get help with Library eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, streaming music and video, and databases.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- your device and its power supply and synchronization cable
- your App/Play Store username and password
- your active Winnipeg Public Library membership card and its PIN
- your laptop and its power supply, if you want help getting eBooks onto a Kobo eReader
- Kobo eReaders are experiencing intermittent problems opening OverDrive eBooks after books are transferred to the Kobo. Currently, we are unable to address this issue, but we will update this help page if we learn of a solution.
- General training on how to use devices is not covered during these appointments.
- St. John's Library
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- 7:30PM - 8:15PM
- Program Room A
- Registration info:
Open event - drop in!
Call 204-986-4689 for more details
For programs requiring registration - Public Program Registration Guidelines
If you are interested in registering more than 5 people for a program, please contact staff.